"An opportunity designed to create a three way partnership between owners of Four Wheel Drive Vehicles, businesses who support Off-Highway Vehicle recreation, and the Colorado Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, Inc."
Benefits to the Associate Member:
· Full membership privileges except voting and holding office.
· Free subscription to the Association newsletter “Colorado High Trails,” which has won awards for layout and content regarding 4WD activities, events, and land use issues.
· Free new member “welcome aboard” business card size ad in one issue of the Association newsletter “Colorado High Trails.”
· Opportunity to network with the customers of your industry creating good customer relationships.
· Excellent “targeted audience” opportunity to market/sell your product and/or service, introduce new products and promote special sales to our more than 1,000 member readers, which will yield a greater advertising ROI via the Association newsletter “Colorado High Trails” over the hit-and-miss public newspapers.
· Further opportunity to market your company through our “Colorado High Trails-Special Edition,” a free publication of approximately 2,000 copies for our readership to be distributed throughout the year via Denver’s annual Sport Boat & Travel Show, rock crawls, fund raisers, bulk distribution to Associate Members, information packets to those new to Colorado or those who call for information about 4-wheeling in Colorado or request information about our Association, etc.
· 25% of your membership fees go to help manage our public lands and maintain public access for all recreationists.
· Opportunity to participate in the Featured Associate Member program which highlights your business with an article and pictures in the Association newsletter “Colorado High Trails.”
· An opportunity to speak at the Association quarterly meetings, introducing your company and its services to the sport of four wheeling.
· Receive a decal that can be displayed at your place of business that states that you are a member of the CoA4WDCI.
· Sponsor a new business to join as an Associate Member of the CoA4WDCI, and you will receive 20% discount on your next advertisement in our “Colorado High Trails-Special Edition” news publication. The new Associate Member will receive their free business card size ad in one edition of the quarterly newsletter.
· Access to information and contact names for all the organized 4 wheel drive clubs in the state of Colorado in the Association newsletter “High Trails.”
Associate Membership Classes:
· Firms engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of Off-Highway Vehicles on a nationwide basis. ($500 per year)
· Firms manufacturing and distributing parts and/or accessories for Off-Highway Vehicles on a nationwide basis. ($100 per year)
· Publishing firms who print and/or distribute magazines, books, etc. on a nationwide basis. ($100 per year)
· Firms selling, leasing or renting Off-Highway Vehicle equipment, parts, accessories or related items on a national or statewide basis with multiple outlets. ($100 per year)
· Firms selling, leasing, or renting Off-Highway Vehicles, equipment, parts, accessories or related items on a statewide basis with one outlet. ($50 per year)
· Any general business firm whose retail outlet is limited to one location. ($50 per year)